Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

I suffered a loss-of-containment on my utilities at high pressure and temperature. Do I need to report this as a process-related incident?


Generally, incidents involving materials that are not defined as dangerous substances, such as water, nitrogen or air, are not deemed as process-related incidents.