Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

Do I need to report small fires or explosions in my MHI as process-related incidents?

Yes, you need to report if the unintended fires or explosions result in $3,350 or more of direct cost to the MHI.

You can refer to the API 754 for purposes of reporting.