Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

What should I do if my Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO) licence contains wrong information such as misspelled name?

You need to write to us with the following info:

  • CP reference number, e.g.CP01234567
  • The correct details
  • Scanned copy of your NRIC (both sides)