Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

If I'm a foreigner, how do I apply to be a Workplace Safety and Health officer (WSHO), designated workplace doctor or Authorised Examiner?

Please apply for Sing Pass and submit your application online via MOM eServices.

For instructions on applying, see the relevant sections in WSH professionals.