Skip to main content

I am unable to find the course I attended in the WSHO renewal SDUs list. What should I do?

If you’re unable to find a particular SDU item or course which has been approved by CPD Board, you can:

  1. Scan a copy of the course certificate.
  2. Submit to us online.