Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

How do I cancel my application to be a competent person?

You can make a request to cancel or withdraw your application after submission and payment.

The application fee will not be refunded.