Skip to main content

Can I get a replacement if I lost my Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO) licence?

As a replacement, you will only be issued a certification letter.

You won’t get a CP card.

You will only get a new CP card upon your next successful renewal.

To request a replacement, you should submit the following documents to us:

  • A copy of police report with the type of license indicated
  • A copy of your NRIC (both sides)