Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

How do I indicate that a report is for WICA?

You are not required to indicate that your incident report is being submitted for a claim under the Work Injury Compensation Act (WICA).

If an employee was injured in the incident, the report will automatically be sent to the relevant department.