Skip to main content

How do I change my mailing address in WSH incident reporting eService?

Your mailing address displayed in the Incident Report (IR) is extracted from your company’s UEN when it was first registered. It cannot be changed.

If you wish to update your company’s mailing address, you can:

  • For single entity company, you need to update the new address with ACRA. Once your address has been updated, the new address will be reflected upon your next login.
  • For holding company with subsidiary companies, you need to use the individual UEN of the respective subsidiary company to register for a CorpPass to report for the respective subsidiary company. This will reflect the mailing address of the subsidiary company.