Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

When do I need to carry out personal dosimetry for my workers?

You must carry out personal dosimetry for workers likely to be exposed to excessive noise.

Personal dosimetry is conducted as part of noise monitoring of the workplace, which is carried out once every 3 years.

For more info, read the Workplace Safety and Health Guidelines – Hearing Conservation Programme.