Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

What are the storage and safety requirements for managing highly volatile chemicals or mixtures?

You need to check if the chemicals or mixtures are under the respective licensing list of SCDF, NEA or SPF.

In general, for storage of chemicals in workplace, you must implement a management of hazardous chemicals programme within the workplace.

You can refer to the WSH Guidelines on Management of Hazardous Chemicals Programme for more information.