Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

How do I register myself as a Noise Control Officer to MOM?

You must attend the WSQ course on “Control Noise and Vibration”.

After which, you can write in to us with:

More info on ATPs.