Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Who can workers turn to if there are employer and employee disputes regarding the haze risk assessment?

Workers should first raise their concerns to their supervisor, HR department and union representatives.

If no action has been taken, workers can call the MOM Contact Centre at 64385122 for general advice.

If there are significant safety concerns on outdoor work during the haze situation, workers can report via SnapSAFE or submit an online feedback.