Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Who can employees turn to if there are employer and employee disputes regarding leave and salaries?

Employees should first approach their employers to resolve the matter amicably. If there are disagreements, the issue should be raised to the management via union representatives or your HR. If the dispute cannot be resolved amicably, you can make an online enquiry or call the MOM Contact Centre at 6438 5122, for further assistance.