Skip to main content

What should an outdoor worker do if an employer does not heed the advisory on the haze situation?

Workers should first raise their concerns to their supervisor, HR department and union representatives. If no action has been taken, workers can call the MOM Contact Centre at 6438 5122 or visit for general advice.

If there are significant safety concerns on outdoor work during the haze situation, workers can call the MOM Occupational Safety and Health Hotline at 6317 1111 or email

Last Updated: 15 September 2015