Yes, you can be exempted from advertising on MyCareersFuture if you meet all the following requirements:
- Your candidate meets the definition of an overseas ICT under:
- Under WTO GATS, the candidate you are bringing in as an overseas ICT must:
- Have worked for your company outside Singapore for at least 1 year before being posted to the branch, affiliate or subsidiary in Singapore.
- Be in one of these roles:
- Primarily directs the organisation or a department or sub-division of the organisation.
- Supervises and controls the work of other supervisory, professional or managerial employees.
- Has the authority to hire and fire or take other personnel actions (such as promotion or leave authorisation).
- Exercises discretionary authority over day-to-day operations.
- Primarily directs the management of the organisation.
- Exercises wide latitude in decision-making.
- Receives only general supervision or direction from higher level executives, the board of directors, or stockholders of the business.
- Possesses knowledge at an advanced level of expertise.
- Possesses proprietary knowledge of the organisation’s service, research, equipment, techniques or management.
Candidates coming in as an overseas ICT under the WTO GATS or an applicable FTA are subject to the following conditions, which are consistent with Singapore’s existing international obligations:
- Family members of overseas ICTs are not eligible for Dependant’s Passes or Long Term Visit Passes, except where they are specifically covered by an applicable FTA and meet the prevailing criteria for consideration.
- An overseas ICT is allowed entry into Singapore on a temporary basis, for a period strictly limited to the provision under the applicable trade agreement. An overseas ICT is also generally not eligible for future employment in Singapore after the expiry / termination of their work pass, or for permanent residency.
Employers could consider applying for a regular EP for their overseas intra-corporate transferee if it better meets their needs.
Regular EP applications must comply with the Fair Consideration Framework job advertising requirement, unless you meet the exemption requirement.