Skip to main content

Who can conduct the gap analysis for noise or chemical hazards?

The competent person appointed to conduct the gap analysis should have sufficient experience and training in managing noise or chemical hazard and in implementing Hearing Conservation Programme (HCP) or Management of Hazardous Chemicals Programme (MHCP) respectively.

He should preferably be a workplace safety and health officer (WSHO), Registered Industrial Hygienist (RIH), WSH auditor or equivalent.