Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Why can’t MOM force my employer to pay me back the full sum of salary owed to me?

We understand the frustration when you are owed salary by your employer.

To help you get back your owed salary, you can go through mediation at TADM first. Most disputes are resolved at mediation.

The mediation process allows you and your employer to reach a mutually agreeable settlement and takes into consideration the situation, for example, whether the company is facing financial difficulties or ceasing operations.

TADM will provide advice on your options, depending on the circumstances, such as referring the case to the Employment Claims Tribunals.