Skip to main content

What should I do if my employer attempts or threatens to send me home when I have outstanding salary claim?

If you have a valid salary claim, you should register your claim online at TADM as early as possible, as this will give you a higher chance of recovering the salaries owed to you.

If you need help to file your claim, you can make an appointment online for a TADM advisory session.

If your employer sends you to the airport without paying your salary, approach the immigration officers at the airport for help.

You should not be afraid of making a claim even if employer threatens to send you home. MOM will allow you a chance to find alternative employment if you have a valid claim and appropriate enforcement actions will be taken against the employer.