Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

What should I do if I do not trust the doctors appointed by my employer?

If you have a valid concern, you should lodge a case with MOM or raise this issue to the case officer who is assisting with your claims.