Skip to main content

What happens if I am not provided a Letter of Guarantee (LOG) from my employer for my medical treatment?

If you are a Work Permit holder, your employer should bear the costs of providing medical treatment (inpatient and outpatient), regardless of whether the conditions are work-related.

If you are denied from having medical treatment, you should contact MOM immediately.

MOM will take appropriate enforcement actions against errant employers who fail to provide medical treatment.