Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

What can I do if I feel that I am not given sufficient sick leave?

If you feel you are not given sufficient sick leave, you should return to the same doctor and inform him that you need more sick leave to recover.

If you have an ongoing work injury compensation claim and continue to face issues in this area, you should raise this with the case officer assisting with your claim.