Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

As a work permit holder, can I look for a new employer while I have an ongoing salary claim?

We understand the need for you to continue to work,  to provide for your own needs and that of your family back home.

If you have a valid salary claim, you will be allowed to find alternative employment. You should raise this with the case officer assisting with your claims.