Skip to main content

Why should I work with a licensed employment agency (EA) and how can I check if they are licensed?

You should work only with licensed EAs and registered EA personnel as they meet MOM’s eligibility criteria and have to follow employment agency rules and regulations.

Unlicensed EAs may exploit vulnerable workers from developing countries by charging them exorbitant fees and may not give them the promised jobs in return.

You can check the EA Directory for the list of licensed EAs in Singapore and the names and photos of all registered EA personnel.

All registered EA personnel will carry a registration card showing their name, registration number and the EA that they are working for. You should check the registration card details against the EA Directory to ensure that their registration is valid.