When can an EA's licence be revoked?
MOM can revoke an employment agency (EA)'s licence if the EA:
- Contravenes the EA Act or EA Rules.
- Breaches licensing conditions.
- Acts in a manner detrimental to interest of clients.
- Acts in a manner detrimental to public interest.
- Stops carrying on an EA's operations.
- Stops EA operations for a continuous period of 6 months.
- Goes into liquidation, is wound up or is dissolved.
- Commits a criminal offence.
- Is no longer fit and proper to continue holding the licence.
29 May 2017