Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

As an EA personnel, can I take a CEI test which is different from my EA licence type?


You must have the same CEI certification as your EA’s licence type, regardless of your area of specialisation within your EA.

Find out more about the different CEI certifications.