Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Can children of Employment Pass or S Pass holders who are holding a Dependant's Pass study in Singapore?

Yes. Dependant's Pass (DP) holders can enroll in the following schools without the need to apply for another pass:

  • Government / Government-aided / Independent School
  • Kindergarten
  • Foreign System School (FSS)
  • Private Institution (for part-time courses)

Those who wish to enrol in the schools below will need to apply for a Student's Pass (STP) from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA):

  • Institute of Technical Education (ITE)
  • Institutes of Higher Learning (IHLs)
  • Private Institutions (for full-time courses)

For more information on how to apply online for an STP, you may wish to refer to ICA's website.