To find out your organisation’s sector classification:
- Log in to myMOM Portal.
- Check the "Local PMETs" chart in the Workforce Insights tool.
Note: Your organisation will be grouped into the relevant sector in COMPASS based on the primary business activity declared to ACRA and other UEN issuance agencies, regardless of whether the organisation operates across multiple sectors.
Keep your organisation's business activity up-to-date
Do update ACRA with your organisation's latest Singapore Standard Industry Classification (SSIC) information when there are changes in your primary business activity.
Inaccurate or missing SSIC information may result in work pass delays or rejections.
List of industry sectors under COMPASS
Under COMPASS, we have broadly categorised SSIC codes into the following sectors:
- Admin & support services
- Air & sea transport
- Arts, entertainment & recreation
- Banking and other financial services#
- Food & beverage services
- Fund management services#
- Health & social services
- Info-communication technology
- Insurance services#
- Land transport & logistics
- Professional services
- Public admin & defence
- Real estate services
- Retail trade
- Utilities and other goods producing industries
- Wholesale trade
- Other community, social & personal services
# Organisations in these financial services sector which are subjected to a higher EP Qualifying Salary in Stage 1.