Skip to main content

Can I work if I am required to remain in Singapore to assist in MOM investigations?

We understand the need for you to continue working to sustain yourself and provide for your family back home during the period of investigation.

You can approach your MOM case officer to apply for a job under MOM’s Temporary Job Scheme (TJS). This will be subjected to approval.