Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

As an employer, how do I claim reimbursement for Government-Paid Childcare Leave?

Before your employee goes on childcare leave, make sure they meet the eligibility criteria and that they’ve given you their declaration form (Form GPCL1, unless your company uses its own form).

After they've used their childcare leave entitlement for the year, submit your claim online to Government-Paid Leave Portal at www.profamilyleave.gov.sg within 3 months.