You can access Safe@Dorm if you are a dormitory operator.
You need will need a CorpPass to log in. Apply for a CorpPass if you don’t have one.
Your CorpPass administrator’s duties
Your CorpPass administrator or sub-administrator must assign your CorpPass account:
- Log in to CorpPass.
- Go to the eService Access tab.
- Choose WSH eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign WSH eServices to your CorpPass account.
You can use Safe@Dorm to check if your residents’ AccessCode status, which indicates whether they are permitted to work.
The status of your residents’ Accesscode takes into account 3 broad parameters:
- Resident’s health (i.e. health code)
- Resident’s residential address
- Whether their company or workers are permitted to resume work
They are only permitted to leave the dormitory for work if their AccessCode status is “Green”.
If resident’s AccessCode status is “Red”, they are not permitted to leave for work.
Your resident can continue to go out for work, but you are required to follow up on the instructions given in accordance with the following:
||You need to
- Reschedule to attend earliest possible slot.
- Don’t wait for swab appointment to be automatically scheduled.
- Inform resident for swab test through SRS.
|Placed on 14-day or 7-day RRT
Any residents who missed the scheduled swab appointment risks getting a “Red” AccessCode, and they won’t be allowed to go out for work.
Your resident’s “Red” AccessCode may be due to:
- Active COVID
Your resident is confirmed to be infected with COVID-19. You should advise them to wear a mask and avoid close contact with others. A healthcare professional or government officer will contact your resident shortly.
- Require re-test. This is being arranged
A re-test will be arranged for your resident. You should advise them to wear a mask and avoid close contact with others while waiting for the re-test.
- Missed swab, cannot work
Your resident has missed their rostered routine testing (RRT) appointment. You should inform their employer to schedule an appointment for them to go for their swab test immediately.
- Pending re-test result
The result of the swab re-test is not available yet. YOu should advise them to wear a mask and avoid close contact with others while waiting for the re-test.
Your resident is not allowed to go out in any the above situations.
You need to make corrections based on the instructions:
- Resident did not scan room QR code daily. Remind resident to scan.
Our records show that your resident has not been scanning the room QR code daily. Ask your resident to scan the QR code in their room using FWMOMCare every day.
- Dormitory Operator and resident reported different addresses. Update immediately.
Either the address in Tenant Management System (TMS) or the QR code which your resident is scanning is incorrect. You should update the resident nominal roll in TMS or check and reprint the QR code.
You can use Safe@Dorm to find out why their AccessCode status is “Red” (i.e. cannot go out for work). Some of the reasons are:
- Resident’s health status is not cleared.
- Resident’s has been tested positive for COVID-19 and not recovered.
- Resident’s is on Quarantine Order (QO) or Stay-Home Notice (SHN).
- Resident’s place of stay is not cleared.
- QR code address and dormitory records do not match.
Safe@Dorm only shows Work Permit and S Pass holders with valid work passes residing (i.e. registered) at your dormitory based on Tenant Management System (TMS).
Work passes with the following status will not be shown:
- Not issued
Work passes not issued by MOM and Employment Pass holders will not be shown in Safe@Dorm.
You should log in to TMS to verify your nominal roll.
After you have submitted your resident details, you can log in to Safe@Dorm to check the updated details.
Your residents’ details were extracted from the DormWatch Tenant Management System (TMS).
You should log in to Safe@Dorm to check any residents who are not residing at your dormitory.
If you still receive the same error, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safe@Dorm may be undergoing maintenance.