For more details on the application process and entry approval requirements for FDWs and confinement nannies (e.g. Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or COVID-19 tests), visit the SafeTravel website
Existing work pass holders who meet all of these conditions:
- Are Malaysians or Malaysia PRs
- Entering Singapore by land
- Staying in Singapore for at least 90 consecutive days for work
|Companies can bring them in under PCA scheme.
|Workers in the Construction, Marine shipyard or Process sector who meet all of these conditions:
- Are on a Work Permit, Training Work Permit or S Pass, or IPA for any of these 3 passes
- Not entering Singapore with dependants
|Companies can request for MOM’s entry approval to bring them in.
|All other work pass holders, including those on IPA or LOC, and their dependants*
Companies can apply for entry using the SafeTravel portal under the Work Pass Holder General Lane.
For more details on the application procedures, refer to Safe Travel Office’s website.
* Foreigners with Long-Term Visit Passes granted by ICA must apply for entry under the Familial Ties Lane, even if their LOCs were granted by MOM.