For more details on the application process and entry approval requirements for helpers and confinement nannies (e.g. Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or COVID-19 tests), visit the SafeTravel website
Work pass holders who meet all of these conditions:
- Have an issued work pass, i.e. not on in-principle approval (IPA)
- Are Malaysians or Malaysia PRs
- Entering Singapore by land
- Staying in Singapore for at least 90 days for work
|Companies can bring them in under PCA scheme.
|Construction, Marine shipyard or Process sector workers who meet all of these conditions:
- Hold Work Permit, Training Work Permit or S Pass, or IPA for any of these 3 passes
- Not entering Singapore with their dependants
|Companies can request for MOM’s entry approval to bring them in.
|All other work pass holders, including those on Letter of Consent (LOC)*, and their dependants
Companies can apply for entry using the SafeTravel portal under the Work Pass Holder General Lane.
For more details on the application procedures, refer to Safe Travel Office’s website.
* Foreigners with Long-Term Visit Passes granted by ICA must apply for entry under the Familial Ties Lane, even if their LOCs were granted by MOM.