Advisory to employers - Downloading of Vaccination HealthCert via Notarise
Issued on 4 October 2021
- Travellers are subjected to their destination country or region’s base requirements for entry, and this may include proof of vaccination. Individuals can use the Notarise website to obtain their Vaccination HealthCerts prior to travel.
- Foreign workers who are fully vaccinated1 should retrieve their Vaccination HealthCerts through the Notarise website prior to departing to their home countries. The digital copy of the Vaccination HealthCert can be used to facilitate inspection and verification by the relevant local as well as overseas border authorities.
- As employers, please remind your foreign workers to retrieve their Vaccination HealthCert because without proof of their vaccination, they might be subject to longer quarantine periods and additional testing in their destination countries. You may refer to the step-by-step guide and share it with your foreign workers.
If your worker is unable to retrieve your Vaccination HealthCert, they will need to check with their destination countries if alternative proof of vaccination will be accepted. Alternate documents of proof include:
- Printscreen of TraceTogether mobile application
- Printscreen of Health Hub mobile application
- Vaccination Slips received at the Vaccination Centre after 1st and 2nd dose
The acceptance of these documents of proof for the purpose of entry to various countries is strictly subjected to respective embassies’ approval.
Where can the vaccination certificate be downloaded from?
- Your foreign workers can access Notarise by using their Singpass. If they do not have Singpass, they may refer to this guide and sign up for a free Singpass account. Please encourage your foreign workers to get their Vaccination HealthCert early as they will not be able to access Singpass after their work passes have expired or been cancelled. In such situations, they will have to explore alternate documents of proof as mentioned in Paragraph 3.
- For further queries, please contact us at www.mom.gov.sg/efeedback.
- Thank you for supporting us in our fight against COVID-19.
- Received two doses of National Vaccination Programme vaccines for individuals who have never been infected with COVID-19, or one dose for recovered individuals.