Employment Pass - Renewal
Renewal of Pass
Employers can use EP Online to see the list of pass holders, whose passes are expiring within six months, with the exception of those under Employment Pass (sponsorship). They can then proceed to submit the renewal application online.
For companies without EP Online accounts, renewal forms for passes expiring in three months will be mailed to the company.
MOM will also mail renewal forms for EP (sponsorship) pass holders.
How to renew
Employers may renew the pass through:
- EP Online
- 80% of online applications are processed within seven working days.
- Submission of renewal application form by post:
- Complete the renewal application form and send it to MOM Work Pass Division.
- It will take at least five weeks to process a manual application.
- Processing may take slightly longer when additional information is required from the various economic agencies. The outcome of the application will be sent to the employer.
For Employment Pass (EP) holders whose passes expire on or after 1 July 2012, employers are reminded that these EP holders will need to meet the revised EP criteria. You can see the revised criteria here.
Incomplete renewal applications or renewal applications that are not received by MOM at least two weeks before the expiry date will not be processed. The employing company may have to submit a new application for the pass holder instead.