Employment Pass - Before you apply
These documents and information are required for Employment Pass applications:
- Employment Pass application form
- For local employer
The applicant must be sponsored by a well-established Singapore-registered company, normally the applicant's employer.
Download Employment Pass Application Form
For overseas employer
In the event that the applicant’s direct employer is an overseas company and does not have any registered office in Singapore, the applicant should be sponsored by a local company.
Download Employment Pass Application Form (for sponsorship cases only) instead.
- The form must be endorsed with the company's stamp or seal, and signed by the applicant and an authorised officer from the sponsoring company.
- Applicant's educational documents
Additional document(s) are required for:
- Diploma/degree qualifications from India
Transcripts and marksheets
- Diploma/degree qualifications from China
- Certificate of Graduation
- Verification proof of education certificates from any one of the following independent verification channels:
- Company’s latest business profile/instant information registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Companies, businesses or professional practices not registered must produce registration papers from their respective professional bodies.
- Photograph of the applicant (passport-sized and taken within last three months)
- Personal particulars page of applicant’s passport/travel document
- Applicants who hold non-English documents or certificates are required to submit a copy of the original papers and the official English translation done by translation service providers, High Commission/Embassy or notary public.
Note: English translation is not required for verification proof of education certificates obtained from China.
- Additional documents and information must be furnished when requested.
- Any person or company that falsely declares salary, academic qualifications, or submits forged documents in the Work Pass application shall be dealt with under the Employment of Foreign Manpower Act (Cap.91A).
Other Documents Required for Selected Professions
These additional documents are required for selected professions: