Find publications, posters and videos that are useful for migrant workers and their employers.
Measures to disperse and prevent foreign worker congregations
Read the advisory on measures to disperse and prevent foreign worker congregations.
Also available in:
Videos for COVID-19
Leaving your dormitory safely for work
Watch the videos for workers in cleared dormitories on returning to work safely.
Minister S Iswaran's message to workers in dormitories
Minister S Iswaran has a message to workers staying in dormitories. In this video, he gives an update to the COVID-19 situation and assures workers that they will be taken care of during this period. Minister Iswaran’s speech is in English and Tamil.
Managing COVID-19 in dormitories
Instructions for workers to follow as they remain in their dormitories during this period. This video also assures workers that the Government will take care of them.
How you can reduce the spread of COVID-19?
Find out how you can reduce the spread of COVID-19.
What is COVID-19
Dr Ashif explains what is COVID-19.
Workers share experience of being quarantined
Foreign workers who completed their Quarantine Order share their experience.
Foreign workers talk about COVID-19
Watch the videos on foreign workers talking about COVID-19:
Posters for COVID-19
Revamped FWMOMCare App
Updated safe management measures in dormitories and recreation centres from 26 April 2022
Removal of Rostered Routine Testing (RRT)
AccessCode changes from 17 March 2022
How to seek medical help
Recap of December 2021 key announcements
Approach to managing Omicron variant for migrant workers
E-remittance guide to sending money home safely
Circuit Breaker measures remain in force after your SHN ends (construction foreign employees)
When taking Public Transport
When at eating places
Practise social distancing
Let's do our part
Tips on personal hygiene and what to do if you are sick.
See a doctor
See a doctor if you have mild flu-like symptoms. Download the posters:
Connect with ACE - A monthly e-newsletter for migrant workers
Each issue covers a mix of issues, stories about your fellow workers, places you can go for social activities or to learn new skills and information on the Singapore culture.
Guides, posters and brochures
The following are resources for FWs.
Working and living in Singapore
The "FW handy guide" will give you some tips to help you adjust to your new life and job in Singapore:
Download the “Get it right, work it right!” guide for foreign workers to learn about working and living in Singapore. Available in Bengali, English, Mandarin and Tamil.
Salary and payment
- What are kickbacks – It is illegal for employers or anyone to demand money from their foreign employees in exchange for keeping their jobs. Also available in Bengali, Mandarin, Tamil, Thai and Vietnamese.
- Collecting kickbacks is a serious offence – Stern action will be taken against those found to have collected kickbacks. Also available in Bengali, Mandarin, Tamil, Thai and Vietnamese.
- Do not pay to keep your job - Do not pay for employment costs. Also available in Bengali, Burmese, Mandarin, Tamil and Thai.
- Reporting kickbacks – Migrant workers who have paid, or have been asked to pay kickbacks to anyone should report to MOM. Also available in Bengali, Mandarin, Tamil, Thai and Vietnamese.
- How to report on kickbacks - Available channels for reporting on kickbacks.
- My employment, my employer pays – Your employer must bear the costs related to employing you.
- Salary on time, every time – Know when and how you should get your salary and overtime pay. Also available in Bengali / Mandarin and English / Tamil.
You must work only in the occupation and for the employer specified in your work pass. Download:
Primary care plan
Buy primary care plan to cover outpatient costs for workers.
Seek help for your employment problems
Find out who you can approach for your employment problems:
Available channels for Migrant Workers to seek help