Find publications, posters and videos that are useful for migrant workers and their employers.
Videos for COVID-19
How you can reduce the spread of COVID-19?
Find out how you can reduce the spread of COVID-19.
What is COVID-19
Dr Ashif explains what is COVID-19.
Foreign workers talk about COVID-19
Watch the videos on foreign workers talking about COVID-19:
Posters for COVID-19
Revamped FWMOMCare App
How to seek medical help
E-remittance guide to sending money home safely
When taking Public Transport
When at eating places
Connect with ACE - A monthly e-newsletter for migrant workers
Each issue covers a mix of issues, stories about your fellow workers, places you can go for social activities or to learn new skills and information on the Singapore culture.
Guides, posters and brochures
The following are resources for MWs.
Working and living in Singapore
The "MW handy guide" will give you some tips to help you adjust to your new life and job in Singapore:
Download the “Get it right, work it right!” guide for migrant workers to learn about working and living in Singapore. Available in Bengali, English, Mandarin and Tamil.
Salary and payment
- What are kickbacks – It is illegal for employers or anyone to demand money from their foreign employees in exchange for keeping their jobs. Also available in Bengali, Mandarin, Tamil, Thai and Vietnamese.
- Collecting kickbacks is a serious offence – Stern action will be taken against those found to have collected kickbacks. Also available in Bengali, Mandarin, Tamil, Thai and Vietnamese.
- Do not pay to keep your job - Do not pay for employment costs. Also available in Bengali, Burmese, Mandarin, Tamil and Thai.
- Reporting kickbacks – Migrant workers who have paid, or have been asked to pay kickbacks to anyone should report to MOM. Also available in Bengali, Mandarin, Tamil, Thai and Vietnamese.
- How to report on kickbacks - Available channels for reporting on kickbacks.
- My employment, my employer pays – Your employer must bear the costs related to employing you.
- Salary on time, every time – Know when and how you should get your salary and overtime pay. Also available in Bengali / Mandarin and English / Tamil.
You must work only in the occupation and for the employer specified in your work pass. Download:
Primary care plan
Buy primary care plan to cover outpatient costs for workers.
Available channels for Migrant Workers to seek help