Skip to main content

I recently cancelled the in-principle approval (IPA) of a worker on low levy. Why am I being billed a high levy for the period that my worker was holding a Temporary Permit (TP)?

Your worker’s educational certificates may not have been verified by Work Pass Division (WPD)’s Levy Section.

Send us your worker’s educational documents and the IPA cancellation letter.

You need to send us the documents within 2 weeks of the cancellation date.