Who can check status
You can check the claim status if you are a party to a work injury claim: employee, employee's dependant, employer, insurer or legal representative.
You can start checking the claim status when you get the case reference number.
Ways to check status
There are three ways to check the status of a claim:
Check via SMS
You can send an SMS message to 9617 5993.
This service is also available in Bengali, Mandarin and Tamil.
|To do a one-time check, text:
||CS<space>claim reference number
Monitor and receive status updates
|To monitor your claim and receive new status updates, text:
SUBCS<space>claim reference number
Note: If your subscription request is successful, you will receive a confirmation SMS message from us.
|To stop receiving updates, text:
||UNSUBCS<space>claim reference number
To check a claim status online:
- Log in to the eService with SingPass.
- Enter the following information:
- Claim reference number or the injured person’s ID (NRIC, FIN or passport number).
- Date of accident.
For employers, insurers and lawyers
If you are an authorised representative of an employer, insurer or lawyer, you can also check the status of all the work injury claims associated with your company.
To do so, you will need the following:
Check by phone or in person
To check the claim status manually, you can:
- Call MOM at 6438 5122 and follow the instructions on the voice recording system.
- Contact your claims officer.
- Go to MOM Services Centre and speak with an officer.