EntrePass - Renewal
Renewal of Pass
The EntrePass renewal form will be sent to the employer about three months before the pass expires. Please complete the renewal form and mail it to MOM Work Pass Division at least two months before the pass expires.
Incomplete renewal or late applications will not be processed.
Documents required for renewal of Pass
These documents are required for EntrePass renewal application:
- Latest audited accounts;
- Central Provident Fund statements for the employees;
- Highest educational certificates of employees;
- Tenancy agreements; and
- Latest company registration information from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority.
Do note that the renewal application will be rejected if the above documents are not submitted to us.
The following optional documents can be submitted in support of the renewal application:
- Corporate bank statements for the past three months;
- Referral letters from customers; and
- Recent invoices issued/contracts awarded.
To qualify for renewal, the business venture has to be conducted based on the original declared business plans. It is a requirement to inform MOM if there are any changes that deviate from the original declared business plans.
For all successful EntrePass applicants who submitted their applications from 1 September 2013 onwards, their renewals will be assessed based on the following criteria:
Progressive Renewal Criteria Framework
|No. of years after award of EntrePass
||No. of local jobs created*
||Minimum Total** Business Spending
||Employment Pass (EP) Status
Each newly issued and renewed EntrePass will be valid for a period of up to one year.
* Local jobs created refers to full-time employees (Singaporeans and Permanent Residents) employed by the company under a contract of service who have worked for at least three calendar months, and are receiving their monthly salary on time as well as CPF contributions similar to the industry norm. Only local workers paid at the prevailing salary threshold equivalent for full-time employment (existing salary equivalent for full-time employment is $1,000) would be considered full-time employees.
** Total Business Spending (TBS) = [Total Operating Expenses – (Royalties/Franchise Fees/Know How Fees to Overseas Companies + Work Subcontracted to Overseas Companies + Remuneration to Applicant & Immediate Family)]
Note: For existing EntrePass holders who applied for EntrePass before 1 September 2013, they must meet the progressive renewal criteria from 1 September 2014 onwards. For more details, please refer to these criteria.
How to renew
The EntrePass holder should:
- Complete the EntrePass renewal form
- Submit the completed form with the necessary documents by post to:
- Work Pass Division
Ministry of Manpower
18 Havelock Road
It will take at least five weeks to process a renewal application. Processing time might take slightly longer during peak periods or when additional information is required from the various economic agencies. The outcome of the application will be sent to the EntrePass holder.