Skip to main content
CorpPass is required to log in to WSH Incident Reporting eService (iReport) from 8 August 2017. Apply for CorpPass if you don’t have one.

Work accident reporting eServices and forms

Find services for reporting work-related accidents, Dangerous Occurrences or Occupational Diseases. Includes submitting, amending or buying a report, or retrieving a draft report.


  • WSH Incident Reporting

    Employers or occupiers can submit a work-related incident report. Injured employees or their dependents can notify MOM of work-related accident or Occupational Disease. You can also amend, purchase or download iReport.

  • Enquire about Incident reporting

    For enquiries on incident reporting.