regular textmedium textlarge text
Print This Page



The iSubmit web portal allows you to submit electronic/scanned copies of your documents to the Work Pass Division. This facilitates the prompt receipt of your documents by the Division. An email will be sent to you to acknowledge receipt of the documents.

To start using iSubmit, please click the following icon:


Please do not use iSubmit for enquries. We will not entertain such requests. If you have a question for us, send us an online feedback.

Documents that may be submitted via iSubmit

The following table lists the various documents that may be submitted via iSubmit. It also indicates the corresponding ‘Request Type’ which you are required to select from a dropdown list.

For example, to submit the Manage EPOL/WPOL access (Business Employers) form:
Select EP Online & WP Online Accounts Administration from the Request Type dropdown list.

No Pass Type Type of Document Request Type
1 All Pass type, except Work Permits Appeals for rejected EntrePass, Personalised Employment Pass and Employment Pass (Sponsorship scheme) applications 1 Work Pass Application Matters (Excluding Work Permits)
Supporting documents MOM has requested
Request for amendment of application details during employment or for pass issuance. E.g. job title, salary. (Not for amendment of personal particulars)
2 Employment Pass or S Pass pdfRequest Form for Amendment of Personal Particulars
(Not for amendment of application details)
Amendment of Personal Particulars for EP/S Pass Holders
3 All Pass Types pdfManage EPOL/WPOL access (Business Employers) EP Online & WP Online Accounts Administration
pdfApply for or Manage EPOL/WPOL access (Employment Agencies)
Additional/supporting documents for EP Online/WP Online services access
4 Work Permit (Business Sectors) pdfRequest Form for Foreign Worker's Occupation Code
  • Amendment Requests (Including Foreign Domestic Workers); and
  • Supporting Documents for Work Permit Applications (Excluding Foreign Domestic Workers)

pdfChange of Work Permit Holder's Occupation

Supporting documents for manual Work Permit applications
Supporting documents for WP Online applications
5 Work Permit (Foreign Domestic Worker) 6-Monthly Medical Examination (6ME) results for Foreign Domestic Workers and Foreign Workers
  • Work Permit Application Matters for Foreign Domestic Worker (Supporting documents and Appeals); and 
  • 6ME for Foreign Domestic Workers and Foreign Workers
IRAS Notice of Assessment for review
Documents for verification for Normal Scheme/Joint Applicant Scheme/ Sponsorship Scheme/ Temporary Job Scheme
Supporting documents to request for the change of sponsor without applying for new worker or changing employer
Supporting documents for extension of Confinement Nanny Permit
Appeals for rejected applications & revocations
6 Work Permit (Business Sectors) Appeals for rejected applications, revocations, transfer & quota related issues Work Permit Application Matters for Business Sectors (Including religious organisations & foreign missions)
Documents for verification for Work Permit applications 2
Application for change of business entity
pdfApplication for Declaration of Business Activity
7 All Pass Types pdfRequest Form for Services Related to Work Permit Issuance & Renewal Issuance & Renewal Matters
pdfRequest Form for Services Related to Employment Pass/S Pass Issuance
pdfSecurity Bond Form for Verification
Appeals for early / late renewal of Work Permit
Appeal for final card replacement
8 All Pass Types Appeal for extension of Short Term Visit Pass for workers pending late renewal Cancellation Matters
Letter of request from employer or employment agency for IPA/ Employment Pass cancellation
Letter to request for waiver of unreturned cancelled and expired cards
Letter of request from employer to feedback on workers
Letter of request from employer or employment agency to discharge the Security Bond after the workers left Singapore and the departure records cannot be verified
Letter of request for Work Permit reinstatement
9 Work Permit Lifting of blockage due to outstanding levy (payment receipt required) Levy Matters
Appeal for Work Permit reinstatement
pdfApplication for Foreign Domestic Worker Levy Concession
pdfApplication for Conversion to Skilled Levy 3
pdfApplication for Conversion to Skilled Levy (for Harbour Craft Industry) 3
1 Submit your appeal for the following passes through EP Online:
  • Employment Pass
  • S Pass
  • Training Employment Pass
  • Dependant's Pass
  • Long Term Visit Pass
  • Letter of Consent
2 For ‘Documents for verification for Work Permit applications’ under ‘Request Type 6 - Work Permit application matters for business sectors’, the processing time is 21 days for religious organisations and foreign missions.

3 For skilled levy conversion under ‘Request Type 9 – Levy matters’, please submit your request using the Application Form for Conversion to Skilled Levy (duly completed and signed) with a clear copy of the academic certificate, verification report (for those with PRC certificate only) or trade test certificate. The processing time is four weeks.

Step-by-Step instructions to use iSubmit

The following is a step-by-step guide for iSubmit:


  1. Ensure that you are authorised to submit the required information and documents
  2. Fill in your particulars (Salutation, Name, Email Address, Identification No., Contact No., etc)
  3. Select the appropriate ‘Request Type’ from the dropdown list
  4. Attach electronic/scanned copies of the documents you wish to submit (Total size of the attachments should not exceed 5 MB). If you are submitting scanned documents, we recommend that you scan and save your files in the pdf format. This method allows you to scan a document with multiple pages as a single file. The file will also be of a smaller size.
  5. Fill in a ‘Subject’ for your request, e.g. Appeal for rejected Employment Pass application
  6. Fill in a brief message for your request
  7. Tick the ‘Declaration’ checkbox if you have the proper authorisation
  8. Click the ‘Submit’ button to submit your request

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. How will I know whether my documents have been submitted successfully?
    If you have submitted your request successfully, you will be directed to a webpage which will contain the case identity number (ID Number) of your request. You will also receive an ‘Acknowledgement of Receipt’ mail at the email address that you have provided. Please quote your request ID number if you need to contact MOM to enquire on your request/submission.
  2. What if I have many pages of documents or my document size exceeds 5 MB?
    If you have many pages of documents, or the size of your documents exceeds 5 MB, we recommend that you submit them by post to the Work Pass Division, Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764. To facilitate prompt receipt and processing of your request, please indicate the ‘Request Type’ & ‘Type of Documents’ on the envelope.
  3. What should I fill in for ‘MOM Ref No’ in the iSubmit portal?
    ‘MOM Ref No’ is the reference no stated in the letter sent by MOM to you. For example, for an Employment Pass application that is unsuccessful, you would find the reference number in the letter from MOM informing you of the application status, such as ‘G1234567L/G4/SYSTEM’. You may then want to fill in this reference number in the ‘MOM Ref No’ field in the iSubmit portal when you submit an appeal request for the application.
  4. Why is the 'Submit' button grayed out/disabled?
    The 'Submit' button is disabled while your file is being uploaded. Please wait until your file is uploaded before clicking the 'Submit' button (Your file has been uploaded if you see the file name displayed next to the 'Attachment' field).
  5. What are the web browsers that are recommended for iSubmit?
    To use iSubmit, the following web browsers are recommended:
    • Internet Explorer 6 and above
    • Google Chrome version 4.1 and above
    • Mozilla Firefox version 3.5 and above
    • Safari version 4.0.5 and above
Last updated on 23 January 2015 04:21:42