The iSubmit web portal allows you to submit electronic/scanned copies of your documents to the Work Pass Division. This facilitates the prompt receipt of your documents by the Division. An email will be sent to you to acknowledge receipt of the documents.
To start using iSubmit, please click the following icon:
Please do not use iSubmit for enquries. We will not entertain such requests. If you have a question for us, send us an online feedback.
Documents that may be submitted via iSubmit
The following table lists the various documents that may be submitted via iSubmit. It also indicates the corresponding ‘Request Type’ which you are required to select from a dropdown list.
For example, to submit the Manage EPOL/WPOL access (Business Employers) form:
Select EP Online & WP Online Accounts Administration from the Request Type dropdown list.
Submit your appeal for the following passes through EP Online:
- Employment Pass
- S Pass
- Training Employment Pass
- Dependant's Pass
- Long Term Visit Pass
- Letter of Consent
For ‘Documents for verification for Work Permit applications’ under ‘Request Type 6 - Work Permit application matters for business sectors’, the processing time is 21 days for religious organisations and foreign missions.
For skilled levy conversion under ‘Request Type 9 – Levy matters’, please submit your request using the Application Form for Conversion to Skilled Levy (duly completed and signed) with a clear copy of the academic certificate, verification report (for those with PRC certificate only) or trade test certificate. The processing time is four weeks.
Step-by-Step instructions to use iSubmit
The following is a step-by-step guide for iSubmit:
- Ensure that you are authorised to submit the required information and documents
- Fill in your particulars (Salutation, Name, Email Address, Identification No., Contact No., etc)
- Select the appropriate ‘Request Type’ from the dropdown list
- Attach electronic/scanned copies of the documents you wish to submit (Total size of the attachments should not exceed 5 MB). If you are submitting scanned documents, we recommend that you scan and save your files in the pdf format. This method allows you to scan a document with multiple pages as a single file. The file will also be of a smaller size.
- Fill in a ‘Subject’ for your request, e.g. Appeal for rejected Employment Pass application
- Fill in a brief message for your request
- Tick the ‘Declaration’ checkbox if you have the proper authorisation
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to submit your request
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will I know whether my documents have been submitted successfully?
If you have submitted your request successfully, you will be directed to a webpage which will contain the case identity number (ID Number) of your request. You will also receive an ‘Acknowledgement of Receipt’ mail at the email address that you have provided. Please quote your request ID number if you need to contact MOM to enquire on your request/submission.
- What if I have many pages of documents or my document size exceeds 5 MB?
If you have many pages of documents, or the size of your documents exceeds 5 MB, we recommend that you submit them by post to the Work Pass Division, Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764. To facilitate prompt receipt and processing of your request, please indicate the ‘Request Type’ & ‘Type of Documents’ on the envelope.
- What should I fill in for ‘MOM Ref No’ in the iSubmit portal?
‘MOM Ref No’ is the reference no stated in the letter sent by MOM to you. For example, for an Employment Pass application that is unsuccessful, you would find the reference number in the letter from MOM informing you of the application status, such as ‘G1234567L/G4/SYSTEM’. You may then want to fill in this reference number in the ‘MOM Ref No’ field in the iSubmit portal when you submit an appeal request for the application.
- Why is the 'Submit' button grayed out/disabled?
The 'Submit' button is disabled while your file is being uploaded. Please wait until your file is uploaded before clicking the 'Submit' button (Your file has been uploaded if you see the file name displayed next to the 'Attachment' field).
- What are the web browsers that are recommended for iSubmit?
To use iSubmit, the following web browsers are recommended:
- Internet Explorer 6 and above
- Google Chrome version 4.1 and above
- Mozilla Firefox version 3.5 and above
- Safari version 4.0.5 and above