You can use iSubmit to submit electronic or scanned copies of your documents to the Work Pass Division. We will send you an email to acknowledge once your documents are submitted successfully.
Do not use iSubmit for enquiries. If you have a question for us, send us online feedback.
The table below lists the types of documents that you can submit through iSubmit. It also indicates the corresponding request type, which you must select from a drop-down list.
To submit the 'Manage EPOL/WPOL access (business employers)' form, select 3. EP Online & WP Online Accounts Administration from the Request Type drop-down list.
||Documents you can submit
||Work Pass application matters (excluding Work Permits)
||All pass types, except Work Permits
- Supporting documents MOM has requested.
- Requests to amend application details during employment or when issuing the pass e.g. job title, salary.
Note: Not for changing personal particulars.
- Appeals for rejected EntrePass, Personalised Employment Pass and Employment Pass (sponsorship scheme) applications only.
Note: Use EP Online for appeals for Employment Pass, S Pass and their related passes.
||Amendment of personal particulars for EP/S Pass Holders
||Employment Pass or S Pass
||Request form for amendment of personal particulars
Note: Not for amending application details.
||EP Online and WP Online accounts administration
||All pass types
||Amendment of information/particulars for foreign workers and FDWs
- Change of Work Permit holder's occupation. (Not applicable to FDWs)
- Requests to amend worker's information/particulars. (Except for name, date of birth, passport no./expiry date, marital status and salary, which should be done using Work Permit Online instead)
||Work Permit application matters for FDWs (supporting documents and appeals) and 6ME for FDWs and foreign workers
||Work Permit for FDW
- 6-monthly medical examination (6ME) results for FDWs and foreign workers.
- IRAS Notice of Assessment for review.
- Documents for Normal Scheme, Joint Applicant Scheme, Sponsorship Scheme or Temporary Job Scheme.
- Supporting documents to request for a change of sponsor without applying for a new Work Permit or changing employer.
- Supporting documents for extending a confinement nanny's Work Permit.
- Appeals for rejected applications and revocations.
||Work Permit application matters for business sectors (including religious organisations & foreign missions)
||Work Permit for foreign worker
- Appeals for rejected applications, revocations, transfer and quota related issues.
- Documents for Work Permit applications.
Note: The processing time is 21 days for religious organisations and foreign missions.
- Application for change of business entity.
- Application for declaration of business activity.
||Issuance & renewal matters
||All pass types
||All pass types
- Appeal to extend a Short Term Visit Pass for workers pending medical report or passport collection to issue a work pass.
- Letter of request from employer to cancel a Sponsorship Employment Pass after foreigner has left Singapore.
- Letter to explain why cancelled or expired cards cannot be returned
- Letter of request from employer or employment agency to discharge the security bond after a Work Permit holder leaves Singapore and the departure records cannot be verified.
- Letter to request for Work Permit reinstatement due to wrong cancellation.
Ensure that you are authorised to submit the required information and documents.
To submit documents using iSubmit:
- Go to iSubmit.
- Fill in your particulars (salutation, name, email address, identification number, contact number, etc.).
- Select the Request Type from the drop-down list.
- Attach electronic or scanned copies of the documents you wish to submit.
- The total size of the attachments must be under 5MB.
- Scanned documents must be in PDF or JPG format.
- Fill in a Subject for your request, e.g. "Appeal for rejected Employment Pass application."
- Fill in the message for your request.
- Select the Declaration checkbox if you have the proper authorisation.
- Click Submit to submit your request.
If you have submitted your request successfully, you will be directed to a webpage displaying your case ID number. You will also receive an email acknowledgement. Quote your case ID number if you need to contact MOM.
If the Submit button is disabled, you need to wait until your file finishes uploading before you can click it. Your file has been uploaded when you see the filename next to the Attachment field.
Ensure that your scanned copies are clear and correct. If not, you may be asked to re-submit them.
The total size of the attachments should not exceed 5MB.
If you are submitting scanned documents, they must be in PDF or JPG format.
If you have many pages of documents or your documents are over 5MB in size, you need to submit them by post to:
Work Pass Division
Ministry of Manpower
18 Havelock Road
On the envelope, indicate the request type and types of documents.
You can use the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 6 and above.
- Google Chrome version 4.1 and above.
- Mozilla Firefox version 3.5 and above.
- Safari version 4.0.5 and above.