You can use iSubmit to submit electronic or scanned copies of your documents to the Work Pass Division. We will send you an email to acknowledge once your documents are submitted successfully.
Do not use iSubmit for enquiries. If you have a question for us, send us online feedback.
The table below lists the types of documents that you can submit through iSubmit. It also indicates the corresponding request type, which you must select from a drop-down list.
To submit the 'Manage EPOL/WPOL access (business employers)' form, select EP Online & WP Online Accounts Administration from the Request Type drop-down list.
| Request type
|| Pass type
|| Documents you can submit
| Work Pass application matters (excluding Work Permits)
|| All pass types, except Work Permits
- Supporting documents MOM has requested.
- Requests to amend application details during employment or when issuing the pass e.g. job title, salary.
Note: Not for changing personal particulars.
- Appeals for rejected EntrePass, Personalised Employment Pass and Employment Pass (sponsorship scheme) applications only.
Note: Use EP Online for appeals for Employment Pass, S Pass and their related passes.
| Amendment of personal particulars for EP/S Pass Holders
|| Employment Pass or S Pass
|| Request form for amendment of personal particulars
Note: Not for amending application details.
| EP Online and WP Online accounts administration
|| All pass types
| Amendment requests for foreign workers and foreign domestic workers (FDWs)
|| Work Permit
- Work Permit application matters for FDWs (supporting documents and appeals)
- 6ME for FDWs and foreign workers
| Work Permit for FDW
- 6-monthly medical examination (6ME) results for FDWs and foreign workers.
- IRAS Notice of Assessment for review.
- Documents for Normal Scheme, Joint Applicant Scheme, Sponsorship Scheme or Temporary Job Scheme.
- Supporting documents to request for a change of sponsor without applying for a new Work Permit or changing employer.
- Supporting documents for extending a confinement nanny's Work Permit.
- Appeals for rejected applications and revocations.
| Work Permit Application Matters for Business Sectors (Including religious organisations & foreign missions)
|| Work Permit for foreign worker
- Appeals for rejected applications, revocations, transfer and quota related issues.
- Documents for Work Permit applications.
Note: The processing time is 21 days for religious organisations and foreign missions.
- Application for change of business entity.
- Application for declaration of business activity.
| Issuance & Renewal Matters
|| All pass types
| Cancellation matters
|| All pass types
- Appeal to extend a Short Term Visit Pass for workers pending late renewal.
- Letter of request from employer or employment agency to cancel in-principle approval or Employment Pass.
- Letter to request for waiver of unreturned cancelled and expired cards.
- Letter of request from employer to feedback on workers.
- Letter of request from employer or employment agency to discharge the security bond after a worker leaves Singapore and the departure records cannot be verified.
- Letter of request for Work Permit reinstatement.
| Levy matters
|| Work permit
Ensure that you are authorised to submit the required information and documents.
To submit documents using iSubmit:
- Go to iSubmit.
- Fill in your particulars (salutation, name, email address, identification number, contact number, etc.).
- Select the Request Type from the drop-down list.
- Attach electronic or scanned copies of the documents you wish to submit.
- The total size of the attachments must be under 5MB.
- Scanned documents must be in PDF format.
- Fill in a Subject for your request, e.g. 'Appeal for rejected Employment Pass application.'
- Fill in the message for your request.
- Select the Declaration checkbox if you have the proper authorisation.
- Click Submit to submit your request.
If you have submitted your request successfully, you will be directed to a webpage displaying your case ID number. You will also receive an email acknowledgement. Quote your case ID number if you need to contact MOM.
If the Submit button is disabled, you need to wait until your file finishes uploading before you can click it. Your file has been uploaded when you see the filename next to the Attachment field.
Ensure that your scanned copies are clear and correct. If not, you may be asked to re-submit them.
The total size of the attachments should not exceed 5MB.
If you are submitting scanned documents, they must be in PDF format.
If you have many pages of documents or your documents are over 5MB in size, you need to submit them by post to:
Work Pass Division
Ministry of Manpower
18 Havelock Road
On the envelope, indicate the request type and types of documents.
The MOM Ref No is the reference number stated in MOM's letter to you.
For example, if you had an unsuccessful Employment Pass application, you will find a reference number, such as 'G1234567L/G4/SYSTEM', in the letter from MOM. When you submit an appeal in iSubmit, fill in this reference number in the MOM Ref No field.
You can use the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 6 and above.
- Google Chrome version 4.1 and above.
- Mozilla Firefox version 3.5 and above.
- Safari version 4.0.5 and above.