Job Opportunities in MOM
We pride ourselves on a diverse workforce. We believe that you bring with you unique skills and talent we can harness for our work, whether you are a fresh graduate, mid-career professional or a retired individual ready to continue contributing at another level. For this reason, we are actively seeking talent of all kinds and with diverse experience, knowledge and skills.
See opportunities available at the Ministry of Manpower.
Fair Employment Practice Statement
As one of the signatories of the Employers' Pledge of Fair Employment Practices, MOM is committed to the implementation of fair employment practices at the workplace. We believe in and adopt the five principles of Fair Employment Practices:
- Recruit and select employees on the basis of merit (such as skills, experience or ability to perform the job), and regardless of age, race, gender, religion, family status or disability;
- Treat employees fairly and with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems;
- Provide employees with equal opportunity to be considered for training and development based on their strengths and needs, to help them achieve their full potential; and
- Reward employees fairly based on their ability, performance, contribution and experience;
- Abide by labour laws and adopt Tripartite Guidelines which promote fair employment practices.