We pride ourselves on a diverse workforce. We believe that you bring with you unique skills and talent that we can harness, whether you are a fresh graduate, mid-career professional or a retired individual ready to continue contributing at another level.
For more information on job opportunities at MOM, visit Careers@Gov.
Fair Employment Practice statement
As one of the signatories of the Employers’ Pledge of Fair Employment Practices, MOM is committed to fair employment practices. We follow these principles:
- Recruit and select employees on the basis of merit (such as skills, experience or ability to perform the job), regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities or disability.
- Treat employees fairly and with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems.
- Provide employees with equal opportunity to be considered for training and development based on their strengths and needs to help them achieve their full potential.
- Reward employees fairly based on their ability, performance, contribution and experience.
- Abide by labour laws and adopt the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices.