Authorise an eService account administrator
Every workplace or competent organisation registered with MOM needs to authorise 1 staff member to be an eService account administrator.
The role of an eService account administrator is to:
- Nominate eService users for each workplace or competent organisation record.
- Maintain eService user accounts, including updating or removing user records.
To get authorised, the staff member nominated to be the administrator needs to:
- Use SingPass to log in to either of these eServices:
- Complete the online form.
- Upload the authorisation letter printed on the company letterhead (sample template), indicating their NRIC or FIN, full name and contact details.
Nominate an eService user
An organisation’s eService account administrator or an authorised examiner (who has subscribed to Workplace Safety and Health online eServices) can nominate an eService user to perform electronic transactions on its behalf.
To nominate an eService user, the account administrator or authorised examiner needs to:
- Log in to manage WSH eServices or Authorised Examiner user account using SingPass.
- Fill in the workplace number or competent organisation reference number.
- Fill in the contact details of the nominee.
If you have further questions about WSH eService account, you can make an enquiry online.