From 1 May 2017, you can use CorpPass as another method to log in to WSH eServices. The functions to update administrator and user accounts in WSH eServices are no longer available.
Register for CorpPass now.
After registering for CorpPass, your CorpPass admin or sub-admin user must do the following so that you can access WSH eServices:
- Log in to CorpPass.
- Go to eService Access tab.
- Choose workplace safety and health eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign workplace safety and health eServices to the company administrator and users.
Note: You can continue to use your SingPass to log in and use WSH eServices.
If you have questions about CorpPass, you can call CorpPass helpdesk at 6643 0577, 8am to 8pm on Mondays to Fridays, or 8am to 2pm on Saturdays, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have further questions about WSH eService account, you can make an enquiry online.
Authorised Examiner can nominate eService user
If you’re an Authorised Examiner, you can nominate another eService user to perform electronic transactions on your behalf.
To nominate an eService user, you need to:
- Log in to manage Authorised Examiner user account using SingPass.
- Fill in the workplace number or competent organisation reference number.
- Fill in the contact details of the nominee.