Long Term Visit Pass - Before you apply
P1, P2 Employment Pass holders may apply for Long Term Visit Passes for their:
- Common-law spouse
- Handicapped children above 21 years of age
- Stepchildren under 21 years of age
- Parents (for P1 Pass holders only)
In general, these documents and information are required for Long Term Visit Pass applications:
- Long Term Visit Pass application form
Download Long Term Visit Pass Application Form
- The applicant must be sponsored by a well-established Singapore-registered company, normally the employer of the Employment Pass holder.
- The form must be endorsed with the company's stamp or seal, and signed by the applicant and an authorised officer from the sponsoring company.
- A parent’s signature is required for children aged 16 years and below
- Photograph of the applicant (passport-sized and taken within last three months)
- Personal particulars page of applicant’s passport/travel document
Applicants who hold non-English documents or certificates are required to submit a copy of the original papers and the official English translation done by a certified translator, High Commission/Embassy or a notary public.
Additional documents required
These additional documents are required based the applicant’s relationship with the Employment Pass holder:
||Additional documents required
||- A copy of the Employment Pass holder’s statutory declaration of relationship with the applicant.
- A letter from the Employment Pass holder’s embassy confirming the status of the holder’s common-law marriage to the applicant in their country (if applicable).
|Handicapped children above 21 years of age
||A letter or report of assessment from a medical practitioner on the applicant’s condition.
|Stepchildren under 21 years of age
||- A copy of the Court Order on the child’s custody.
- A letter of no objection from the other biological parent in bringing the child to Singapore
||A copy of the Employment Pass holder's birth certificate which states the names of the parents.
These are the fees collected for each Long Term Visit Pass application:
|Upon submission of each application
||An administrative fee of $30
|Upon collection of pass