To transact with MOM, you need:
Before applying, you must do the following:
- Justify your need to apply for flexible work schedule.
- Ensure that your employees will continue to receive their monthly basic salary while working less than their contractual hours.
- Have a good track record in safety and health.
- Gain more than 50% consent from your employees or union if your company is unionised.
You must write a proposal with the following details:
- Particulars of company (e.g. ACRA registration number, contact number of person in charge of the application or scheme)..
- Reason why flexible work schedule is needed.
- Start date of flexible work schedule.
- Name of union, if unionised.
- Contact number, names and nature of work of affected employees.
- Written agreement from affected employees, or union if your company is unionised. The agreement should be signed by both parties.
Find out more about flexible work schedule.
For instructions, refer to the user guide.