What is it
Launched on 16 November 2016, the HCP programme is a tripartite initiative to support progressive employers who commit to the following priority outcomes in human capital development:
- Stronger Singaporean Core by investing in employees at all levels in an inclusive way.
- Stronger complementarity between local and foreign manpower.
- Skills transfer from foreign to local manpower to enhance capabilities of the local workforce.
The HCP programme seeks to grow a community of employers with progressive human capital development practices. Human capital development is essential for Singapore’s economy to remain competitive, for businesses to attract and retain talent, and Singaporeans to continue to have better jobs, better salaries and better careers.
The HCP programme is managed by the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP), supported by the Ministry of Manpower, the tripartite partners, and various economic and sector agencies.
Human Capital Partners (HCPartners)
Employers who are recognised as HCPartners will enjoy the following benefits:
- Dedicated hotline to address HCPartners’ queries expediently.
- Priority processing for transactions with MOM.
- Endorsed with the “Human Capital Partner” mark that will recognise them as employers of choice.
- Invited to various events and networking sessions where they can learn and share their best practices with peers to further strengthen their human capital practices.
- Opportunities to be featured in HCP publicity materials.
- Access to government support and resources to further develop human capital such as those under:
Find out more
You can approach TAFEP for more details, including information on how to be part of the HCP Programme.
Please contact the HCP Programme Manager at: