- This is a Government of Singapore website.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to
identify you individually.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an email for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously
supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction
and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data
be out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data. We will retain your
personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection
and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the
content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to
consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org:
(a) For any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
(b) If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.
Last updated on 10 October 2012 07:41:16