CEO or Board Director of companies in higher-risk sectors are required to attend the Top Executive WSH Programme by March 2024.
The Top Executive Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) programme aims to focus corporate leaders’ attention on how to meet their WSH responsibilities and ways to develop their company’s WSH capabilities.
Who does it apply to
All companies in these higher-risk sectors:
- Transport & Storage
Their CEO or Board Directors must attend the programme by March 2024.
What the programme includes
- The Approved Code of Practice for chief executives and board of directors’ WSH Duties
- Root cause analysis of top incident types
- Ways to prevent accidents
- Legal responsibilities of top executives under s48 WSH Act
- Business benefits and value of WSH
- How top executives can shape WSH culture and system
- How to avoid common workplace incidents
- Where to get help to build WSH capabilities
How to apply
You can register for the in-person programme:
Online programme will be available from September 2023.
More details will be released by the WSH Council.